Client: Blakely’s Environmental (for Regis Resources)
Ason Group was commissioned by Regis Resources to prepare a Construction Traffic & Transport Assessment in support of the construction of a 90km water pipeline and auxiliary infrastructure across 4 LGA’s, State Forrest and major road and rail crossings.
The project provided for:
- The construction of a 90km water pipeline between two collieries;
- Construction of 4 pumping stations,
- Vehicle detour routes in and around NSW State Forrest areas.
Our work included:
- Review of traffic movements under existing and forecast construction conditions.
- Data collection including traffic and pedestrian volumes, travel routes, vehicle crash trends, and available accesses.
- Detailed route analysis including site inspection of 90km corridor.
- Consultation with Lithgow, Bathurst, Carbonne and Blayney Council’s to ensure all Council requirements were met prior to submission.
- Identification of suitable detour routes within the NSW Forestry lands, including detailed on-site investigations into serviceability of detour roads.
- Preparation of Traffic Control Plans for all on and off-road construction activities.
- Detailed review of nearby gaol to ensure no impacts to its existing operation.
Similar Ason Group Projects:
- Mamre West Precinct (First Estate)
- Darling Quarter Escalator Replacement
- McPhillamy’s Gold Project
- West Wyalong Solar Farm