Client: Altis Property Partners & Frasers Property Australia
Ason Group was commissioned to prepare a Transport Assessment in support of a State Significant Development known as the Kemps Creek Warehouse, Logistics and Industrial Facilities Hub.
The development provides for:
- 18 warehouse and distribution lots, with a combined gross floor area of 421, 820m2
- Staged delivery of infrastructure
- Local road connectivity to adjoining precincts
Our work included:
- Demand and network capacity analysis.
- SIDRA network assessment of the Mamre Road corridor, with Options testing to identify relevant trigger points for staged infrastructure delivery.
- Further sensitivity analysis of future connections to adjoining lots.
- Detailed design assessment of each lot within the estate, including swept path and Australian Standards assessment.
- Consultation with Transport for NSW, including Mamre Road Upgrade and Southern Link Road project teams.