Client: Goodman Group
The Oakdale Estate owned by Goodman is strategically located across both Kemps Creek and Eastern Creek and forms part of the Western Sydney Employment Area (WSEA) lands.
The Amazon Australia site provides for:
- ~200,000m2 of gross floor area warehouse and office development.
- 1,127 on-sire car parking spaces.
- 128 bicycle spaces and 54 motorcycle spaces.
- 61 loading / unloading facilities
Amazon Australia is known as the largest robotic warehouse in Australia which would be filled with ~11 million shopping products on the back of the country’s e-commerce boom!
Our work included:
- Review performance of the planned infrastructure to support the future development traffic.
- Future trip demand analysis for the OWE including Amazon site.
- Transport Modelling to identify adequacy of the future road corridor designs including the Southern Link Rd, Lenore Drive.
- Parking demand forecasts to meet the needs of the precinct.
- Development of a Green Travel Plan to promote “other” modes of transport.
- Construction Traffic Management to support the development of the precincts.