Client: Sacco Building Group Pty Ltd c/- Team 2 Architects
Ason Group assisted a Planning Proposal submission in relation to a new Private Hospital at 61-71 Goulburn Street, Liverpool. The Concept Plan developed by Team2 and RobertsDay proposes a 20-storey healthcare facility opposite the existing Liverpool Public Hospital. It envisages:
- 32,280m 2 GFA of building area, including approximately 353m 2 of ancillary retail on the ground level
- 4 basement levels, with a total of 327 car parking spaces and basement level loading facilities
- Ground level porte-cochere drop-off zone, including ambulance parking
- Podium level pedestrian bridge between the proposed Private Hospital and Liverpool Public Hospital opposite.
Our work included:
- Comprehensive review of earlier traffic assessments in the locality to establish baseline conditions.
- High-level advice during early stages to guide Concept Plan development in relation to site access and on-site design
- Further detailed review of on-site parking and loading facilities, including swept paths
- Pedestrian crossing “warrant” analysis
- Detailed SIDRA Network modelling to establish future network operations, having regard for cumulative developments proposed in the area.
- Preparation of a Transport Impact Assessment to support the Planning Proposal submission.