Client: City of Coffs Harbour Council
Ason Group was commissioned to prepare a Transport Assessment in support of a Master Plan for the Coffs Harbour Cultural & Civic Space in the centre of the Coffs City Centre. The Master Plan provides for:
- A Regional Museum and Gallery.
- A Regional Library.
- A Regional Gallery.
- Multi-purpose meeting spaces.
- Function facilities.
Our work included:
- Determination of appropriate trip rates using first principles
- The integration of the Space within the broader City with a focus on Movement & Place.
- An assessment of existing and future road network operations.
- An assessment of parking demands and provisions.
- Development of a Draft Green Travel Plan for future implementation.
- Preparation of a Construction Traffic Management Plan (CTMP) including numerous Traffic Control Plans (TCPs).
- The Cultural & Civic Space was approved in 2019, and Ason Group has recent been engaged to undertake the detailed design of all access, parking and servicing areas.
Similar Ason Group Projects:
- Bundanoon Trust Regional Gallery Traffic Assessment
- Coffs Harbour City Centre Parking Study
- Capitol Theatre Parking Review