Client: Altis Property Partners & Frasers Property Australia
Ason Group was commissioned to prepare a Transport Assessment in support of a State Significant Development known as the Kemps Creek Warehouse, Logistics and Industrial Facilities Hub. The development provides for:
- 18 warehouse and distribution lots, with a combined Gross Floor Area of 421,820m2
- Staged delivery of infrastructure
- Local road connectivity to adjoining precincts
Our work included:
- Demand and network capacity analysis
- SIDRA Network assessment of the Mamre Road corridor, with Options Testing to identify relevant trigger points for staged infrastructure delivery.
- Further sensitivity analysis of future connections to adjoining Lots.
- Detailed design assessment of each Lot within the Estate, including Swept Path and Australian Standards assessment.
- Consultation with the Transport for NSW, including Mamre Road Upgrade and Southern Link Road project teams.
Similar Ason Group Projects:
- Mamre West Precinct (First Estate)
- Oakdale West Estate
- Oakdale South Estate
- Light Horse Interchange Business Hub