Client: Transport for New South Wales
Our work included:
- Survey using Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (Drone) and TomTom
- Telemetric Data processing by Artificial Intelligence, including Operational data (e.g. turn counts, queue length, signal phasing / timing, origin-destination) and Dynamic Behavioural data (e.g. speed profile, acceleration, weaving, gap acceptance, headways, reaction time, lane utilization, merging and diverting).
- High quality video / images to demonstrate interaction among road users
- Calibration of traffic operation models.
- Pinch point corridor analysis and speed profiles using historical data.
- Real-time traffic data and impact forecasts.