Client: NSW Health Infrastructure / Property NSW
Ason Group has assisted throughout the St Leonards Health Organisation Relocation (SHOR) project, located within the Royal North Shore Hospital Precinct. The project was a State Significant Development and approval was therefore provided by the Department of Planning, Industry and Environment.
The SHOR project, which is nearing completion, provides for:
- 29,335m2 of health-related commercial uses GFA
- 242m2 of Net Leasable Area of ancillary café floor space
- 109-place child care centre
- 115 parking spaces, End of Trip facilities including 176 bicycle parking spaces and change / shower rooms.
Our work included:
- Determination of total person trips and trips by mode.
- Public transport capacity assessment and SIDRA intersection analysis
- Development of a Green Travel Plan for implementation.
- Preparation of Construction Traffic Management Plan.
- Construction Certificate and Occupation Certificate documentation, providing certification of the “for construction” plans and “as built” development against the relevant Conditions of Consent and Australian Standards.
Similar Ason Group Projects:
- Western Sydney University Innovation Hub, Parramatta
- Macquarie Square, 45-61 Waterloo Road, Macquarie Park