Client: Western Sydney Parklands Trust
As outlined in the Western Sydney Parklands Plan of Management 2020, Bungarribee is planned to become a business hub, supplementing the recreational and community hub. Ason Group was commissioned to undertake a traffic study as part of the feasibility assessment for the potential development of employment lands. The scope of the study involved the following:
- A detailed review of historical transport studies undertaken previously.
- Consultation with RMS to determine potential access arrangements to the site.]
- Development of a road network model to compare development and access scenarios.
- Development of intersection traffic models, using modern lane-by-lane analysis software (SIDRA).
- Assess the cumulative impacts of the business hub and parklands.
- Evaluate the road infrastructure requirements to support the development of the business hub.