Ason Group was commissioned by Goodman to assist in acquiring approvals to deliver the Oakdale South Masterplan, consisting of 117 hectares of industrial land within the Western Sydney Employment Area (WSEA). As part of the project we had undertaken:
- A detailed review of the existing and proposed future road network providing access to the regional road network.
- A review of historic traffic assessments relating to the immediate regional road network, and to the key roads providing access to the wider Oakdale Industrial Estate.
- A detailed review of nearby regional projects that have the potential to impact traffic demand flows within the study area.
- An assessment of the traffic generation and distribution characteristics of the SSDA proposal.
- An assessment of internal access and parking provisions.