Client: Frasers Property Australia, Ganellen
Building on our experience and knowledge of the North Ryde Urban Activation Precinct, Ason Group was commissioned to undertake a traffic assessment for the development of 380 residential units and 350m2 of commercial/floor space. The transit-orientated development forms part of a wider precinct, which integrates mass transit infrastructure, active transport and land use. As part of the project, Ason Group had undertaken:
- A comprehensive review of the assessment methodology and findings of the North Ryde Urban Activation Precinct.
- An analysis of forecasted traffic generation and an assessment of the traffic impacts in comparison to strategic modelling findings.
- Consultation with Transport for NSW and design analysis to ensure suitable access to railway infrastructure.
- A review of the public transport, cycling and walking accessibility to the development.
- Advice and assessment of the internal basement car park, access and loading at the Development Application stage and post approval (Construction Certificate) stage.